Tradition and modern spirit
Our house was built in 1861 as a double house made from slate ashlar. It is a typical house of winegrowers in the Moselle region. The walls at ground level have a thickness of one meter to withstand the occurring high water. Many beautiful architectural parts defied the ravages of time, for example our 150 years old tiles in the entrance hall which were produced by Villeroy & Boch in the same year in which they first started tile production.
Our 250 years old vaulted cellar offers until today ideal conditions for the maturation of our easily digestible wines in big oak casks. Every generation made wine in the traditional way, but integrated new technology and methods of production to ensure a consistently higher quality of our product. For some years now, we use a cooling system in our cellar to provide for an even fermentation of our wines.
Tasting and wine selling
Daily from 2 pm to 8 pm
and after agreement
Phone +49 (0) 6542 2402, email@example.com
Enjoy your wine in our pavilion from May till mid-June
and from mid-August till the end of October.